Dermal fillers are the most flexible of Medical Cosmetics products. Advanced Practitioners use Dermal Fillers to achieve fantastic results in so many areas they are known in the industry as a 'liquid face lift.
There are many Dermal Fillers on the market. At the Advanced Rejuvenation Clinic we are not linked to any particular company and are therefore free to offer you the best products according to what is best for your skin and the evidence they have behind them for safety and effectiveness.
Different Dermal Fillers are good for different treatments but there are some important features that each dermal filler must have in order for us to use them:
- They are well-researched and have a great record for safety.
- They produce excellent results.
- They are made entirely of Hyaluronic Acid which is a natural, major component of our skin. It breaks down naturally over time.
- The results and long lasting but temporary. Permanent implants are irreversible and as we have seen in the media, permanent treatments can cause permanent problems.
At the ARC, we use the following dermal filler ranges:
- Teosyal, manufactured by Teoxane
- Belotero, manufactured by Merz
- Restylane, manufactured by QMed
How do they work?
The Hyaluronic Acid in our bodies gives our skin its elasticity and hydration. These are the properties that make our skin look youthful. As we age these qualities naturally deteriorate leaving us with lines, wrinkles sunken cheeks and saggy skin. Qualities that make us look older!
When we replace the hyaluronic acid with Dermal Fillers we fill up wrinkles and replace volume, giving an instant rejuvenating effect. As a long-lasting benefit, the treated area continues to improve on a more fundamental level. More collagen growth is encouraged and water is attracted to the area keeping your skin hydrated deep down.